At Omen Longboards we believe that we make the best products. But, if you feel that your product is a potential Warranty keep reading. All Decks are covered under a 1-year warranty policy from the time it was purchased, minus normal wear and tear. What is normal wear and tear you may ask?
NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR:
- Nose and Tail Wear (Curbs, Ollies, mom’s car!)
- Rail and Flair Damage (Curbs, flipped over and slid on top, excessive sanding)
- Cars, Trains, Boats, Meteors (Any board broken due to: wrong place, wrong time)
- Dings, Dents, Devaluations (Skateboards will look used if they've been used)
- Damage due to Impact ( If you choose to send your board into the third dimension by hitting a ramp, doing an early grab, or popping a huge Ollie, associative wear and tear will follow. Enjoy the time riding the board, and take flight at your own risk)
IF your board does not have any of these issues, and you still believe it is worthy of a warranty we will be happy to help you out!
PLEASE EMAIL US (firstname.lastname@example.org) WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Pictures of top and bottom of board, plus detailed shots of damaged area.
- Where you bought this board from.
- Include your contact info, Name, address, phone #, and Email address.
- When did you first notice the damage.
- Title the email “WARRANTY” and include your name
Please Allow 3-5 business days for us to process your warranty claim. We are here to help you out and want to keep you stoked and skating.
If we determine that your board qualifies for a potential warranty, we will ask you to ship your board back to OMEN Longboards for a full inspection of your claim. It typically takes 5 business days for us to evaluate and ship your product after we receive it.
If you are asked to ship in the board, please ship to:
5001 208th St. SW
Lynnwood, WA, 98036
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WITH YOUR WARRANTY PRODUCT:
- Your email address
- Your shipping address
- Your contact phone number
Thank you for your continued support.
-The Omen Longboards Crew